I think I'm going to die by worrying over my results.
I'll just see how it goes and see where it would lead me to. I hope no matter what results I obtain, would not affect my future.
My Dad told me that all this examinations are merely papers only. What you study now, might not help you at all in the future. For example, my Dad has friends that studied for example Marine Life or whatever, in the end when they're out in the society, their jobs had nothing got to do with Marine or whatever.
Sometimes I wonder to myself, is persuaing a degree the ultimate goal in our lives? Everyone study so hard throughout their lives, because all wanna make it into University and after graduating from University, you'ld get a decent job, & get a decent amount of salary. Is that true? I don't know..I'm just so freaking nervous I talk weirdly.. and talk crap.
I really do respect and admire those people who screwed up their Education in life, and yet they're earning tons of money. Indeed Hardwork and Perserverance is still the most important thing right? I've seen my Dad working extremely hard to feed all 5 of us, + the many pets we have at home. My Dad always tells me, money doesn't come easy. Behind all these, lies hardwork. Its just that we don't see it. I'm so scared for my own future.
I've been building castles in the air, that I wanna be this and that to earn lots of $ so in the end I could retire early and travel round the globe. Well I bet thats everyone's dream huh? Retire, then travel around the world with your loved ones.
I guess I gotta really snap myself out of this fantasy and step back to reality, that nothing comes easy in life. Everyone worked hard to get what they want.
I need my Dad to help me calm my nerves now but he's not in SG ): I need Dad to tell me that what you study now doesn't determine your future. I'm so jealous that some people don't even have to worry about their studies because some of them seemed like they were born as smart alecs. They're just so freaking smart, and it seemed like nothing goes wrong in their lives. I do wonder sometimes to myself, if 1 day someone who has always been successful suddenly fails out of the blue. What would happen? Would the person suffer from a heart attack? Depression/Suicidal mode? Or..take it as an obstacle met in life and start afresh.
I think I need to count sheeps to sleep tonight.
All the best to everyone, I hope the results each and everyone of you gotten, are what you all have aimed for :)
With ♥,
Sheryl.
I'll just see how it goes and see where it would lead me to. I hope no matter what results I obtain, would not affect my future.
My Dad told me that all this examinations are merely papers only. What you study now, might not help you at all in the future. For example, my Dad has friends that studied for example Marine Life or whatever, in the end when they're out in the society, their jobs had nothing got to do with Marine or whatever.
Sometimes I wonder to myself, is persuaing a degree the ultimate goal in our lives? Everyone study so hard throughout their lives, because all wanna make it into University and after graduating from University, you'ld get a decent job, & get a decent amount of salary. Is that true? I don't know..I'm just so freaking nervous I talk weirdly.. and talk crap.
I really do respect and admire those people who screwed up their Education in life, and yet they're earning tons of money. Indeed Hardwork and Perserverance is still the most important thing right? I've seen my Dad working extremely hard to feed all 5 of us, + the many pets we have at home. My Dad always tells me, money doesn't come easy. Behind all these, lies hardwork. Its just that we don't see it. I'm so scared for my own future.
I've been building castles in the air, that I wanna be this and that to earn lots of $ so in the end I could retire early and travel round the globe. Well I bet thats everyone's dream huh? Retire, then travel around the world with your loved ones.
I guess I gotta really snap myself out of this fantasy and step back to reality, that nothing comes easy in life. Everyone worked hard to get what they want.
I need my Dad to help me calm my nerves now but he's not in SG ): I need Dad to tell me that what you study now doesn't determine your future. I'm so jealous that some people don't even have to worry about their studies because some of them seemed like they were born as smart alecs. They're just so freaking smart, and it seemed like nothing goes wrong in their lives. I do wonder sometimes to myself, if 1 day someone who has always been successful suddenly fails out of the blue. What would happen? Would the person suffer from a heart attack? Depression/Suicidal mode? Or..take it as an obstacle met in life and start afresh.
I think I need to count sheeps to sleep tonight.
All the best to everyone, I hope the results each and everyone of you gotten, are what you all have aimed for :)
With ♥,
Sheryl.
(I seriously don't know what crap I'm talking)